Put your goal out there and find everything you can possibly find to align and feel good and feel happy. –Sharon Wilson
In this episode of the Plan Simple Meals Podcast, I’m really excited to talk with Sharon Wilson, Founder, and Chief Inspiration Officer for over 22 years at the Coaching from Spirit Institute about attracting your ideal clients. She thinks of your ideal clients as your soul clients and says they are already here and are called at a soul level for you to serve them.
Sharon started her own business and replaced her corporate executive income with a newborn baby. How did she make the leap? She was miserable in her job, dealing with her misery by shopping, deeply in debt, and in a struggling marriage. She asked that if there was anything up there it would be a good time for something to show up. The powerful spiritual experience that followed set her on the road to becoming a spiritual coach.
While she was still in her corporate position, people started showing up and saying they had a dream they were supposed to talk to her. People kept showing up for help, and she started honing her life coach skills. Then she got pregnant and really sick and had to leave her job. Her husband thought it would be temporary, but her journaling and meditation showed her it was time to take the leap and launch her spiritual coaching business.
We talk about:
- How she replaced her corporate executive income within three months
- Getting really clear on the stories we tell ourselves and letting go of guilt
- Being really careful about who you tell your dreams and goals to so that people don’t dissipate your energy
- Episode aligning and adjusting vibrations
- Understanding your relationship with money
- Writing a partnership agreement with your inner guidance
Sharon Wilson is a co-author of "Intentional Change” and Mastering the Laws of Attraction with best selling author and human potential expert, Jack Canfield.
Sharon has worked in executive roles in both profit and nonprofit organizations in sales, management, marketing, human resources, organizational training, and much more.
She has worked as a mindset mentor and consultant with Fortune 500 companies to support empowerment and increasing employee productivity and a sense of happiness with mindset training and an appreciative inquiry approach.
Sharon also mentors individuals to create online businesses turning their passion into a prosperous business.
Sharon’s passion is supporting people to empowerment in all aspects of their lives and work.
Sharon lives in Pennsylvania with her loving husband of over 20 years. They are blessed with an amazing daughter, who has as one of her goals to be an acclaimed film director and humanitarian, She is one of the greatest joys in their life!
Doable Changes from this episode:
- NOTICE THE STORIES YOU TELL YOURSELF. What are you telling yourself about your situation? Do you think you have to do it all? Be super mom? Never make a mistake? Really examine the stories you tell yourself and how it affects you. Can you start to tell a new story?
- TRY EPISODE ALIGNING. State your intentions for an upcoming episode, a podcast you will be on, a dentist appointment, hanging out with your kid. Then surrender any worries or anxiety.
- REWRITE YOUR MONEY RELATIONSHIP. Take some time to examine your money story. Then rewrite it. Say what you want out of the relationship. Be clear and direct.